We had our 1 year photo shoot with Melissa today. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but I checked the weather on Wed., and it said that Saturday morning would be cloudy and cold (er). Plus, the day is booked with a carnival fundraiser for school. I thought that it might make everything easier if we tried to reschedule for this Friday afternoon. I heard back late last night that it was possible, and so we decided to go for it!
I also asked Melissa could quickly proof a few of the pics so that we could have them as decorations at G’s birthday party. Less than 10 minutes ago, she posted this one:
I’m officially waiting on the edge of my seat for the rest of them!!!